Users of this website, hereinafter referred to as Users, are informed that the owner of the website https://grupoipg.com hereinafter referred to as the Website, is the homepage of ipg groupwhose address is calle batalla del salado 14 Tarifa.
Conditions of Use
Access to the Website is free and free of charge provided that the user accepts the conditions of use shown to him/her on entering in accordance with the legislation in force.
Veracity of data
The User acknowledges that the data provided is true and accurate, and undertakes to notify any change or modification that may occur in the same.
Modification of the service
Website reserves the right to modify or remove services offered through the website.
General rules of use
The User undertakes to use this Website in a diligent, correct and respectful manner, especially when posting opinions and/or comments.
It also undertakes, by way of example, not to make any comments or take any action:
- Defamatory, inaccurate, false, abusive, abusive, offensive, obscene, irreverent, offensive, insulting, tacitly or expressly sexual, threatening, harassing, racist, sexist, discriminatory for any reason, that violate morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or the image of third parties and in general the current regulations, and/or illegal or infringing third party rights (e.g., e.g.., industrial and intellectual property rights; privacy or publicity rights).
- Transmitters of spam, "SPAM", messages for commercial purposes, "chain letters" or mass mailings that are unsolicited, false, misleading or promote illegal activities or conduct that is rude, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous.
- To provide practical information on illegal activities.
- Involving any commercial activity, advertising or sales, even if there is no monetary consideration.
- Containing personal data on third parties which require the consent of the owner or holder of the rights.
The User shall be liable to Sitio Web or any third party for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation. Sitio Web does not intervene in the contents of the Users.
These legal conditions do not transfer any intellectual or industrial property rights over this Website and its contents (photographs, videos, creations, texts, etc.). The user is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting, reusing, resending or using of any nature, by any means or procedure, any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights.
Website is responsible for the services it provides itself and for the contents directly originated by the website itself and identified with the corresponding copyright.
Website will adopt the necessary measures to guarantee the security and privacy of communications.
Sitio Web reserves the right to temporarily suspend the provision of the service without prior notice to the User, provided that this is necessary to carry out maintenance, updating or improvement of the service.
Website cannot ensure the permanent availability and continuity of the web service due to interruptions, failures etc..
Until now, the LOPD has been complied with for data privacy issues, a law that from 25 May 2018 will be replaced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union.
In doing so, the Website expresses its commitment to maintain and guarantee commercial relations with the User in a secure manner by protecting their personal data and guaranteeing their right to privacy.
Personal data required by the website
In order to be able to provide our services we need some identifying information depending on the service that the Website provides you with:
For the guest/opinion book:
- Name: to identify the User.
- email: to know the email address from which the comment was made.
For the blog:
If we have enabled Users to leave comments:
- Name: to identify the User
- email: to know the email address from which the comment was made.
For the online shop:
Only data that is mandatory to process an order will be requested.
- Name and surname: to manage the order.
- NIF/tax code: to manage the order.
- Address: to manage the order.
- Postal Code: to manage the order.
- Locality: to manage the order.
- Province: to manage the order.
- Country: to process the order.
- Telephone: to manage the order.
- email: to manage the order, to be able to send copies of the order and other communications related to the order.
For the private customer area:
The customer area is a private area. The person responsible for the Website will provide you with a username and password so that you, as a User, can access this restricted service, on the understanding that you accept all the legal conditions.
For the contact form:
- Name and surname: in order to be able to answer the query.
- Telephone: in order to be able to answer the enquiry
- email: in order to be able to respond to the query
To make online payments:
In the event of using a credit or debit card or a PayPal account to make an online payment for a service or product, the User's bank or financial details involved in the payment are always managed directly by the suppliers indicated in the section "Payment". Services offered by third parties. Website will never have access to the User's bank details.
In addition, when you visit our Website certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
Your consent allows us to process your data, which is a mandatory requirement for you to be able to correctly access the services of the Website.
The user has the right to be forgotten if he wants all his data to be deleted from our database.
The data collected by the Website is not considered sensitive or protected data.
According to article 9.1 of the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data are considered sensitive or protected data if they reveal:
- Ethnic or racial origin.
- Political opinions.
- Religious or philosophical convictions.
- Trade union membership.
- The processing of genetic data.
- Biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person.
- Health-related data.
- Data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
We only work with the minimum identification data to carry out our work: name, surname, address, telephone, email, NIF/tax code.
Data retention time
Customer data: name, telephone number, postal address, e-mail address, etc. will remain in our system as long as legally and technically required for the normal operation of the Website, unless the User exercises his/her right to delete or update it.
As of 25 May 2018, the Website is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union.
The website is hosted in the systems operated by Arcadina Sistemas Informáticos SL, hereinafter Arcadina, and the necessary technical and organisational security measures are in place to guarantee the security of the User's personal data and thus prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorised processing and/or access. This takes into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All of the above is in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
Arcadina has also established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information on this website. Continuous monitoring, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for data privacy is maintained.
Specifically, the measures adopted by Arcadina are:
- Connection with SSL certificate on the Website.
- Encryption of keys and passwords using standard cryptographic algorithms.
- Protection of servers by firewalls, process isolation, and other standard security measures.
- Geographically distributed daily backups to ensure continuity of service in the event of an incident.
Users who have provided their data to the Website may contact the owner of the website in order to exercise their right of access to their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition with respect to the data included in their files, free of charge.
The method to be used by the User to communicate with the Website shall be by means of his or her email account registered with our web service, or in writing.
Users may exercise their rights by writing to Website with the reference "Data Protection", specifying their data, accrediting their identity and the reasons for their request at the following address:
Any information that we need to store by virtue of a legal, fiscal or contractual obligation will be blocked and only used for such purposes rather than being deleted.
Data controller and data processor
The person responsible for the data file is the owner of the website..
Services offered by third parties
In order to provide services strictly necessary for its proper functioning, the Website uses the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics, for statistics. https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
- Facebook Pixel, for statistics. https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- DonDominio, domain registration and email service. https://www.dondominio.com/legal/55/politica-de-privacidad/
- Stripe for collections. https://stripe.com/es/privacy
- PayPal for payments. https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Mandrill/MailChimp, mailing. https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Arcadina Sistemas Informáticos SL. is the company that provides us with the web platform. https://www.arcadina.com/politica-de-privacidad
On our Website we offer links and services related to different social networks. If the User is a member of a social network and clicks on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link your profile data with information about your visit to the Website.
Therefore, the User must be informed about the functions and policies on the processing of personal data of the respective social network. Whether you access one of our web pages with one of your social media profiles or share information through them.
Users can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es&gl=es
Acceptance, consent and revocability
The User declares to have been informed of the present conditions on the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the processing of the same by the Website in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the Legal Notice.
The User may revoke his or her data at any time, but without affecting actions already carried out in the past, i.e. without retroactive effect.
Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you access the Website for the purposes described on this page.
The applications we use to obtain browsing information, measure and analyse the audience are:
- Google Analytics http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
These applications have been developed by Google which provide us with the service of measuring and analysing the audience of our pages. They may also use this data to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can find out about these other uses by clicking on the links provided.
These tools do not obtain data about your name or surname or the postal address from which you connect. The information they obtain is related to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which you access is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser and the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our pages, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us by adapting them, for example, to the most commonly used browsers or terminals.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. You can find information on how to do this in the case that you use as a browser:
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?esab=a&s=politic+cookies&r=0&as=s
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Edge https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy